CAPITAL INVESTMENTS | STREETS
S.W. 17th Street.
|PROJECT ID:||ST 14.0|
- Would take a proactive approach to developing S.W. 17th Street from Highland Avenue to 16th Place, currently a county road but will be annexed into the city.
- Repaves asphalt, infills sidewalks, updates ramps to ADA standards, adjusts manholes/catch basins.
- Will coordinate with county, water, and recycled water departments.
- Right-of-way may be required.
* Plus inflation depending on year constructed
WHY IT’S NEEDED
The road is currently in the county and needs repair to improve safety, including sidewalks. Improvements will minimize maintenance, allow for increased traffic, increase pedestrian safety, and ensure functional roadway for community and business development.
Not yet scheduled
LAST UPDATED: 03/25/21