CAPITAL INVESTMENTS | Wastewater
|PROJECT ID:||S 21.0|
- Cleans the sanitary sewer collection system
- Set on a Western Star 4700 chassis with tandem rear axle capable of supporting 1,300-gallon fresh water tank
- Water pump is capable of generating 3,000 pounds per square inch
- 12-yard debris body has hydraulic door, dual-stage vacuum with 3/4-inch jet with 1,200 feet of
hose on a 10-foot boom, and a cold weather recirculation system.
- Truck has electronic control and monitoring system mounted on front hose reel, light bars, and corrosion-resistant aluminum wheels
WHY IT’S NEEDED
The vactor truck is used on a regular basis to maintain and clean the city’s sanitary collection system. The previous truck reached the end of its 10-year service life and will remain in service as a backup.
Purchased in 2018.
LAST UPDATED: 01/31/20