CAPITAL INVESTMENTS | STREETS
E. Highland Ave. and S. 1st St. intersection.
|PROJECT ID:||ST 9.0|
- Improves traffic control to the E. Highland Avenue and S. 1st Street intersection near Hermiston High School.
- Includes analysis to evaluate improvement options for pedestrian access including a roundabout, relocation of crossings, or full traffic signals.
- Improvements will accommodate pedestrian movements, left turns, and traffic volume.
- May include sidewalks, pavement modifications, drainage improvements, and signal systems.
* Plus inflation depending on year constructed
WHY IT’S NEEDED
The four-way stop controlled intersection has high traffic volumes near Hermiston High School and does not have any signals or pedestrian control systems. Safety and traffic control improvements are warranted.
Not yet scheduled
LAST UPDATED: 03/25/21