CAPITAL INVESTMENTS | WATER
The combination vactor and equipment trailer.
|PROJECT ID:||W 1.0|
- Hydro excavator outfitted with a 36 horsepower diesel engine
- 95 gallon water tank and pump capable of generating 3,000 PSI
- 250 gallon spoil tank with hydraulic door and 450 cubic feet per minute vacuum
- 8-foot, 3-inch diameter hose with washable cartridge filters
- Outfitted with an industrial, hydraulically operated valve exercising system
WHY IT’S NEEDED
A properly equipped trailer will provide a versatile, mobile unit that creates efficiencies by consolidating equipment that can be shared by the Water and Street Departments. The trailer will be equipped to clean out valve boxes, exercise water valves, clean out meter vaults, and provide Geographical Information System mapping for valves, hydrants, and meters.
LAST UPDATED: 02/06/20